Friday, February 20, 2009

WORK.......WHY?

Why is it people take a job and then call out sick at least once a week? Then they turn around and wonder why their check is short..........Gee wonder why. What ever happened to a good work ethic? I guess it left when we took God out of school and every where else. It states in the Bible "2 Thessalonians 3:8 nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you". Therefore we need to work to eat. I can remember when I was 16............many moons ago.........I wanted a new album that had just come out, so I asked mom if I could have an advance on my allowance....................well she informed that if Iwanted that record I needed to get a job. So I did I became a dish washer at the Black Angus restaurant in Ft. Walton Bch.............I have been working ever since. But it seems kids today are handed everything they want.................If you drive by AnyHigh School, USA you will see cars more expensive than the one you are driving and these are high school kids. Then we wonder why kids today have to start at the top and will not work unless they are making 100k a year. I started at the bottom and have worked my way to the top...................not quite there but I see the top of the ladder now. Well these are my fhoughts for today see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Good job baby! I am so proud that you are attempting this. For me this is therapy. For others it is networking. I guess you make it what you want. I have met some interesting people since I began to blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I will get a kick reading your blogs....now you won't have to just listen to mine.

    ReplyDelete